Policy for the protection of personal information
Personal information received by the Kamakura Club Tea House via the inquiry form (such as your address, company, name, phone number, or email address) will be protected in compliance with the Personal Information Protection Law and other relevant laws and regulations and will be handled appropriately according to the following policy.
Collection and use of personal information
Personal information we receive from you in the course of operations will only be used within the scope of the purposes below, and will not be used for any other purposes without your consent.
– To provide information about our products and services;
– To check and reply to your email inquiries;
– To carry out surveys;
– Activities required for our business operations; and
– As required for resolving conflicts and disputes.
Disclosure of personal information
Personal information we receive from you will not be disclosed except in the following situations.
- We have received your consent;
- To provide personal information to subcontractors (e.g. delivery operators or printers) who have signed a confidentiality agreement within the scope of the usage purposes; or
- When required to provide personal information according to the Personal Information Protection Law or any other relevant laws or regulations.
Disclosure, revision, and deletion of personal information
If requested to disclose, revise, or delete your personal information that we have, we will respond within reasonable limits. If you wish to have your personal information disclosed, revised, or deleted, please send us an inquiry. After confirming your identity, we will disclose, revise, or delete your personal information within reasonable limits, if required.
Please send us any questions or opinions you have about the use of personal information using the inquiry form.